1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Hi my name is Taniesha Walton, im 20 years old. I recently got a car from Clay Cooley and I got a call saying I had not been paying the notes which I have and that I have been paying the notes on the wrong car.

They had me sign two contracts which I was not aware of until a couple days ago once I called Clay Cooley and asked them what car was in my name, they told me a blue Nissan sentra 18’and a black Nissan sentra 18’. I have the black Nissan inmy possession and the day that I got my car they had me go up to the finance office to sign paperwork which I thought was for the black car that I wanted but it was not I was signing electronically for the blue car which I was not aware of until I just went to clay cooley and asked to look at each contract because I was not aware of signing the blue Nissan at all because I can only afford one car. Its all a big mess and its more to the story and I have recordings of the general manager telling me to do some illegal things also. I just recently finished Remington college and I am 5 almost 6 months pregnant.

This car situation has caused me emotional stress and depression, I developed Psoriasis because of the level of stress it has caused me.

The general Manager Brad said that he doesnt know who to believe because i signed the blue contract but i wasnt aware of it, because it was electronically which i stated before she was just telling me what the computer said. He also said that someone came to pick up the plates for the blue car and made it seem like i had the blue plates on my car and that if i did i might want to keep those on my car because the place i owed money was going to be looking for my car and i told him no i would go sign for the black plates and put those of my car because he is not an officer and it didnt seem like that was a legal thing to do. So once i signed for the plates it was a fact that i did have the correct plates on my car and i recorded the conversation and he told me again it best to put the blue plates on my car which i didnt. He then told me that someone had been driving the blue car and that they are still looking for it which it shouldnt take long for them to tow it if they have tracked it.

Also i called the sales guy and asked im did he know why a place was calling me saying i owe money on my car and that thee are two car in my name in the system and he said that he doesnt work there anymore and that i needed to call Clay Cooley and he hung up, basically *** rushing me off the phone.

When the manager called him and asked him about it he said that my dad or my sister has the car which is not true i do no have a sister and my dad has a 2000 cadilac deville. Also the lady who was suppose to be helping me finance the black car who had me do another contract for the blue which i wasnt aware of doesnt work at the place and so called never has but the general manager called the finance guy alex and asked him what was some guys daughter name but after on recording he said he doesnt even know who did my paperwork.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clay Cooley Auto Loan.

I liked: Filed a consumer report.

I didn't like: Company lying to me.

Comments

I have an active lawsuit against them. Feel free to contact me at bizphonemessages@yahoo.com

I too had a horrible experience at Clay Cooley's and I would like to know if all of us could come together and file any kind of lawsuit against this lying slandering , group of individuals that treat people wrongly.

to La Shalla Garrett #1569895