2.6
Interest Rate

September 2017, I bought a car from them and this year when I went to get it inspected it wouldn’t pass bc of the tint! Apparently it is too dark / illegal.

I found the inspection paperwork from 2017 in the glove box, someone in the service department passed the inspection on my car 2 weeks before I bought it!! I took it back to them and asked them to fix my tint so that it is legal. The service department blamed it on the used sales department, saying the manger will do anything to sell a car! That is BS.

The service department purposely and knowingly passed the car inspection on a car with illegal tint and then sold it to me!!

They keep giving me the run around and saying someone will call me back to discuss it, but of course nobody ever calls. Funny how the dealership changed its name too so it’s no longer clay Cooley.

I liked: Torrey, Salesman named torrey.

I didn't like: Sales manager con artist, Company sold me a car with illegal tint and now will not fix it, Service dept passed a car inspection w illegal tint, Sales manager had service dept illegally pass a car inspection.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09.

Comments