82 views
Verified Reviewer

I bought a Jeep from Clay Cooley Kia. The Jeep came with so many issues one after another.

They threw so many excuses and never kept me updated. All along it was the oil gasket supposedly. I barely bought it less than 1 month ago. The dealership does not care or even care to communicate with you.

I have written so many emails with NO attempt to call back or reply. they simply said "Sorry we will not be doing anything else with the Jeep". The jeep said there is no oil, how is that possible if it was just changed a couple of weeks ago. Also, it is still leaking oil from when I originally brought it in.

Overall the experience was just trash and I do not recommend to any one. At one point I was literally going to get a lawyer to help me just return the Jeep since it had so many problems.I tried reaching out to the general manager and again they DO NOT care. Keep in mind I paid $27K cash for my jeep.

you think they would appreciate business i brought them. Take your money to another dealership.

User's recommendation: Do not buy your vehicle here. Just save your time, because they really do not care.

Preferred solution: Call back asap. .

Clay Cooley Cons: Car buying process, Sales manager had service dept illegally pass a car inspection, Over priced, Lies, Original price does not match paperwork.

Location: 1500 East Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062