So I made an appointment to test drive a car.The car had a check engine light on and a low tire warning, the salesman kept trying to convince me the check engine light was to warn you to check the tires.

What BS. Then when I wouldn't make a deal because they wanted to add $2995 extra to the price of a used car called an "addendum fee" plus the insulting price they were giving me for my trade. I wanted to leave, well of course they bring in a high pressure closer who will not return to me my drivers license and keys to my car, says they are "looking" for them. They bring in another older car, even though I kept wanting to leave and I told them I didn't like Fords didn't like Red didn't like the year or the mileage, she kept oressuipring me to make a deal on it while insisting they were looking for my keys and drivers license.

Boy was my blood boiling by the time I finally escaped their clutches!!

What a waste of several hours of my life arguing with them, they treat their customers with such a disrespect for our intelligence and common sense and auto knowledge!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Clay Cooley. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clay Cooley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Clay Cooley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clay Cooley?

Comments