2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Went to Clay Cooley Chrysler Jeep Dodge and purchased a 2018 Dodge Journey. Kept the vehicle for a week and a half then I'm at a shopping center and the tow truck comes and picks up the vehicle.

I immediately contact the dealership and they threatened to call the police on me because I wouldn't release the vehicle after the tow truck had lifted it. Of course, this is a civil matter because they have my $2300 deposit in their possession. I spoke to the Finance Manager (Ike) and he was rude and obnoxious, had the audacity to tell me that my information on the application was wrong because he mistakenly put one wrong number in my phone number which he later texted me a falsified document on. He accused me of falsifying my documents and said that they would get the car and keep my money.

Well, apparently he didn't know who he was trying to swindle this time. I drove the car back and demanded my refund immediately before I surrendered the car. I called the loan company (Westlake Financial) and they had no idea as too what Ike had mentioned. They were still asking me for days to call them when I have the vehicle in my possession so they could complete the verification process because all they needed was my correct phone number.

I was humiliated and embarrassed all because one hot headed, rude, nasty, obnoxious, corrupt imbecile wanted to be head honcho in a cheap suit. After reading other comments similar to mine, needless to say I was stunned.

I am in the process of reporting this matter to the proper authorities but in the meantime... Stay away from Clay Cooley Dealerships!!!!!!!

Review about: Clay Cooley Manager.

Reason of review: Happy I found a new vehicle from a reputable source..

I liked: I received a full refund.

I didn't like: Management are asinine.

Comments

PompousRagdoll

There is an ACTIVE lawsuit against this company.Would you like to tell your story?Contact me for details at: adtsalesagent@gmail.com

PompousRagdoll

Interested in sharing your story?