2.0

Numerous times my GPS alarm goes off when payment isn't late or due!! Very frustrating when I get in my car to go to work BEFORE dealership is open to call and GPS goes off!!!!

It has gone off 1 day before payment due and 1 day after payment made!! I'm PISSED and very frustrated!!! This is no way to live! I'm missing time and wages at work when I'm stuck at home waiting for the dealership to open to take my call to reset the *** thing!!

Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this problem? It's become apparant to me that Clay Cooley doesn't care about taking care of their customers, OBVIOUSLY!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I can take them off for you for a small fee. :) reach me at tico81@outlook.com

to Anonymous #1590610

Text me your phone number

Arlington, Texas, United States #903826

Ive recently purchased a used vehicle. It has a gps which hasent been an issue.

My issue is the vehicle itself. Bought gorgeouse dodge caravan for my large family. Fully loaded, leather seats, all the bells and whistles. The first month I had the vehicle, I drove it for a total of one week.

The rest of the time the car kept breaking down. And their"mechanics" what a joke!! My car is now fixed onky bc I had to threaten to just give it back. Also the lady at the reception desk who answers phones.....

her jobs not that hard. They have a back line for us customers that complain, where ur out on hold and never answered. Their vehicles are ***. ***!!!

Mechanics are a JOKE and customer service w reception is MADENING!!!! Never will I use them and never will I send someone there

Austin, Texas, United States #902567

I to am pissed. Royally pissed.

We Clay Cooley patrons are not a monolith.

Irving, Texas, United States #894251

I'm having the same problem as we speak I just paid them on the 24th & my car won't start this is the 3rd time this has happens sine I've had this car. This is ridiculous I pay them every month have not missed any payments at all the entire year I've had this car..

They need to automatically reset it one payment is made. I'm so over this dealership and wish I NEVER purchased from them.