State: Missouri Clear all filters (3 of 286 reviews match)
filters
state:
city:
Show
I brought my Yaris to them to fix my recalls, took them 8 hrs to fix, when I finally got my car back the arm rest was broken so I called and had them make note of this until I could come back. Went back Oct. 3 went into the Service Techs office he came out and...

"Shop me first shop me last " Clay Cooley can kiss my a**! So they say never again . Even though my situation was "resolved" they still felt I lied .

I didn't like
  • Customer service

Dealership Operation Review

As a former employee I witnessed first hand how they operate especially in St. Louis. For a company that is so successful, they sure do not like to spend money. Their pay plan for employees are a joke. They promise many things to customers and never deliver. Bottom line their liars. They do not care about the customer nor their employees. Bait and switch is a big part of their tactics. Jeff Barr the gm for their Toyota store is a complete ***. Just walk in and look for the guy with the pissed off look on his face in his fancy suit. He has textbook Napoleon complex. I'm not just a bitter former employee, I'm actually honest and have integrity. If you do plan to shop there. You will see many inexperienced young sales people , they hire them so they would not know any different of how a dealership should operate. Sales people there are all temporary. I'm not bashing them their good people. It's the management that's the problem. It's those people who have given people in the car business a bad rep. If you are from St. Louis and plan to buy a Toyota buy from one of the many local dealers that are from St. Louis, keep the money in the community, rather in Texas.

Car Purchase Review

Was told I could purchase car for 700.00 down. When we git there the car didnt exist and wanted us to put down 2000.00 to get another car. Then tried to sell a family of 6 a toyota corolla in exchange fir my suburban. Then management never returned our calls. They are a joke and are now in St. Louis doing the same ***.