2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Clay Cooley - Wheatland location.

Went to have my car serviced for and alignment. Yet I was charged for such service.

That was NEVER done. They repeatedly refused to provide me paperwork of the service, which I couldn't understand. Would show me an diagram of and alignment. But again, refuse too give me and actually copy of alignment for my car.

Crazy ...... I told the lady at the checkout area to make me a copy of her paperwork since for some reason I can't have and original copy. These people are liars. And I just realize, someone have stolen my car charger as well.

I figure, why bither to call. Being that they're nothing but down right no good worthless individuals at the service area. Technicians, car rental area - the lady was horrible as well, and the service workers that help you when you drive up to the service bin. Just horrible.

They lack, personalities. Have no sense of knowing how to connect to their customers.

Ethics and morals is like a big joke. And why in the *** is there not more Caucasians are African American workers there?

Comments