Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Started having problems out of my car after 35 days of having my car.The car salesman, Orlando, just brushed me off and was not help at all.

But even came to pick me up to purchase the car. The car needed a thermostat and right and left motor mount. So obviously it needed when he sold it to me. I decided to voluntarily surrender and getting my money back from the car and that’s when I started getting calls about they will fix it.

A guy name Ricky and Damon was able to help me out and they aren’t who sold me the car. Before Ricky called me, I was just getting out to voicemails. So that Friday, which was my second day missing work from dealing with this, I left my car there and decided to use uber until today which is Monday, because from what they told me there rentals have mechanical issues also. Unbelievable.

They can’t even tell me if my car will be fixed today or if a rental will be available. Instead just connect you to someone in a totally different direction. Yeah their receptionist don’t take their job seriously. Just try to look important while gossiping like their at home.

Matter fact Clay Cooley Nissan, but couldn’t do that Friday after telling me I’ll have to wait on my rental because Nissan deals with that.

But will only tell me it will hurt my credit if I surrender it and I can’t get my down payment back.This is a 2013 Chevy sonic financed for $23,000 and $480 a month.

Review about: Clay Cooley Customer Care.

Comments