1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I just returned from trying to buy a Jeep Wrangler Sahara.THESE GUYS, TRULY, JUST LIE.

I'm 50 years old and I've bought many vehicles; however, I've honestly never experienced what I just did. I'm actually in shock. I have a trade in. They looked at my trade in and said only great things about it.

I've had everything, including oil changes, done at Sewell, where I bought the vehicle new. I picked out a Jeep and let them run my credit (which was a huge mistake). I would have never allowed these guys to have any of my information if I had realized how bad and dishonest they were. Of course, they put on a show of how nice they are and within 5 minutes, their true colors come out.

I simply wanted to know: 1. What the best price they would give me on the new (2017) Jeep 2. What they would give me for my trade in, and 3. What interest rate they would give me.

THEY ACTUALLY REFUSED TO GIVE ME THOSE BASIC NUMBERS. My vehicle had been in an accident and repaired at Sewell. I told them up front about the repair. These crooked guys seized on that and launched into a scam about how they were not going to be able to give me normal trade in value because the carfax said "structural damage".

They ranted or explained to me that the frame was bent! The frame was not bent! As much as I told them that wasn't true they were practically yelling at me. My friend, with me, asked them why they were acting that way.

I got the Carfax and the report clearly says "minor accident", " airbags did not deploy. THEY WERE JUST OUT RIGHT LYING TO ME. That is not the first lie; there were many, many more; but not worth going into. They said I would have to bring my car back to them tomorrow because wholesellers would be there and they would get the amount they could give me from them.

I agreed to bring the car back, but asked them what the amount they would sell me the Jeep for, without regard to my trade-in. What is the price they will sell me the Jeep for. They again started ranting about my trade-in. I said I understood, but what is the price on the Jeep.

They had the Jeep advertised for a discount of $4500. They told me those were rebates that I didn't qualify for!!! What?! Their ad said nothing about rebates.

These guys ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING A VEHICLE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW DETAILS (SUCH AS THE SELLING PRICE OF THE VEHICLE A CUSTOMER IS BUYING) OF THE TRANSACTION. These guys are just looking for people they can rip-off. Seriously. I'm not being overly dramatic.

When I told them I wouldn't do business with them if they couldn't tell me what they were willing to sell the Jeep to me for, THEY SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT THE DAMAGE TO MY VEHICLE.

These guys are harassing, rude, offensive, dishonest and only interested to working with customers who accept their lies and is willing to get ripped-off.The dealership is dirty and exemplifies a dealership you see jokes about-THEY ARE UP TO NO GOOD.

Review about: Clay Cooley Trade-in.

Reason of review: Dishonest Dealership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Company lying to me, Customer service, Offensive staff, David diamond and his supervisor your management.

Had an Experience with Clay Cooley?

Comments