Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I had the worst car experience ever at clay Cooley Nissan. I first was working with pre-owned Tyler, which i thought at first he was helpful.

He would never tell me what car I was approved for. He stopped contacting me. i called and asked for a new sales person Casey. Casey sold me and my boyfriend a dream.

We gave him everything he asked for. He said ok I got you approved and you are good to go. Come up here so that we can discuss everything. We come up there mind you We just got off and have 4 kids.

Casey decided to leave and pass us to another sale person Pierre. At this time i was upset because Pierre asking us questions which we've already answered and completed everything with Casey. We are under the impression that all we needed to do is pick our vehicle out. NOPE Pierre is running around like he has no clue and said(bad things happen to good people) and if you don't get approved I'll send you to someone else.

He also stated Casey lied and only wanted you guys to come up here. I called Casey the next day and went off on him because sales people are nothing but LIARS! and MANIPULATORS!!Casey picked up our info again and told we need to send in all these documents which we did. Still no response.

He and finance department getting into it and all this mess. Look we just want to know if we are approved. He puts the sales manager on the phone as if that was going to make it any better. NO.

So days go by we still need addl documents and pics of your car. I give it all to him and to find out YOU ARE NOT APPROVED! CLAY COOLEY IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND A SCAM. I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE GO BACK TO ANOTHER CLAY COOLEY DUE TO THE SALESMEN THERE.

They have you doing all this unnecessary stuff for days and days. It took them a week for them to tell me you are not approved.

I will be going to the BBB and corporate and whoever else i need to go to. The services was displeasing!!

Review about: Clay Cooley Sales Representative.

Comments

I completely understand your frustration. I wuz working with Brittany over the phone.

Then she sent justin a salesman to my home to pick up myself and my husband. After talking and texting with Brittany for a whole day!!! We get to clay cooley in Irving and didnt get approved at all. HONEST IS THE BEST KEY NOT JUST FOR LOCKING AND UNLOCKING DOORS.

IM ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING ACTIONS. YOU DONT LEAD CUSTOMERS ON JUST TO GET A GLANCE OF THEIR FACE IN PERSON,LOTS OF MIRRORS FOR THOSE REACTIONS!!!!!!