Interest Rate

Clay Cooley is the most horrible dealership I have ever done business with. I would not recommend them to anyone.

They are very unprofessional I made payments on a car that was not even being reported on my credit. I have had several other issues overall this is a horrible dealership go anywhere but here warning!!! The sales person called me several times a day.

He even was so desperate he told me he could get me out of my old vehicle and in a new one with lower payments. I gave him my credit information before I made it to the dealership so he could run my credit before I got there to keep from wasting time I ended up being there over 5 hours and left in the same car

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car trade in. Clay Cooley needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car trade in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clay Cooley.

Comments